Welcome to the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast!
Fall is infamous for triggering seasonal allergies. But do you know what exactly is causing your body to be flooded with histamines, making your nose run and eyes itch? Find out in today’s podcast episode! Listen as I share in detail how ragweed and mold affect you and how to address the symptoms of their effect on your respiratory system.
If you want to listen to another podcast about how aromatics can help with allergies, check out 5 Ways to Use Hydrosols for Allergy Relief
Resources and Links Mentioned in Today’s Show:
Antihistamine Essential Oils
- German Chamomile – Matricaria recutita
- Blue Tansy – Tannacetum annum
Suggested Decongestant Essential Oils
- Cardamom – Elettaria cardamomum
- Cypress – Cupressus sempervirens
- Cedarwood – Juniperus virginiana
- Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus globulus
- Juniper Berry – Juniperus communis
- Laurel leaf – Laurus nobilis
- Lavender – Lavendula angustifolia
- Peppermint – Mentha x piperita
- Ravintsara – Cinnamomun camphora ct. 1,8 cineole
- Rosemary – Rosmarinus officinalis ct. 1,8 cineole
- Scotch Pine – Pinus sylvestris
- Siberian Fir – Abies sibirica
- Spike Lavender – Lavendula latifolia
- Tea Tree – Melaleuca alternifolia
Do you have a place to keep all your blend recipes? If not, consider My Book of Blends. I created it for myself and realized so many other aromatherapists, professional and novice, could use such a book. With over 150 pages to name, rate, make detailed notes, list out the number of drops used and carrier oils used in your recipes, this book is the perfect place to keep them safe all in one, easy to use space. It makes a great gift with the holiday season, too!
Aromatic Wisdom Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.