Welcome to the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast!
In this week’s show I share part 2 of “10 ideas for using essential oils at home”, continued from Podcast #009. You will find them practical, creative and, hopefully a source of inspiration for new ways to use your essential oils every day.
Enjoy the podcast! It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and learn what is possible when for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
5 (More) Ways to Use Essential Oils at Home: (for the first 5, go here)
1. Topical application
2. Green Cleaning
3. Pest Control
4. Environmental Fragrance
5. Blessing the Home
Links and resources mentioned in today’s show
- Blending Guidelines and Dilutions blog post
- Blending Guidelines for Making Aromatherapy Products podcast
- Green Cleaning Online Course (discount code is “green27”)
- All Natural Soft Scrub recipe (Liz’s favorite homemade green cleaning product)
- Aromatherapy Certification Program begins September 23rd in Pennsylvania.
- Bless Your Money with Essential Oils
- Liz on Periscope: Katch.me/LizFulcher
Below are the three recipes for the blends I suggest in this podcast for using at home:
1. Relaxation Blend for Diffuser
- 4 drops Cedarwood
- 3 drops Orange
- 1 drop Ylang Ylang
2. Peaceful Child Massage Blend – 1% dilution
- 3 drops Lavender
- 2 drops Mandarin or Orange
- 1 drop Roman Chamomile
- 1 ounce Jojoba or Fractionated Coconut carrier oil
3. Muscle/Joint Comfort Massage Blend – 3% dilution
- 12 drops Birch
- 8 drops Black Pepper
- 5 Ginger
- 5 Rosemary
- 5 Juniper Berry
- 5 Laurel Leaf
- 2 ounces of Jojoba or Fractionated Coconut carrier oil
Smell My Life – An Authentic Aromatic Moment in the Life of Liz Fulcher
In this weeks Smell My Life, I share how I added Ravintsara (Cinnamomum camphora ct 1,8 cineole) essential oil to my shop vac while doing some renovation in my home
Do you have a question about aromatherapy or essential oils that you would like me to answer on the “Ask Liz” portion of the podcast? Leave a comment below with you question and I just might read it on the air!