[If you prefer to read, the transcript of this episode is at the bottom of this page]
ABOUT THIS EPISODE
During the pandemic of 2020, I lost all framework for my day-to-day life which sparked a downward emotional spiral. In this episode I talk about the productivity tool that changed my perspective and restored balance in every area of my life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What is Focusmate and How does it work?
- How much does Focusmate cost?
- How do you find co-working partners?
- How this tool transformed my pandemic-induced anxiety and depression
RESOURCES and LINKS
- GeorgeKao.com (Business coach where I learned about Focusmate)
- Myers-Briggs Wikipedia
- Myers-Briggs Personality Test
- Gretchen Rubin, The Four Tendencies Quiz
LIZ’S ESSENTIAL OIL RELAXATION BLEND
End-of-the-Day DIY Relaxation Blend Recipe (2% dilution)
- 1 oz (30 ml) Jojoba Wax
- 1 oz bottle
- 2 drops of Roman Chamomile – Chamaemelum nobile
- 3 drops of Geranium – Pelargonium graveolens
- 5 drops of Lavender – Lavandula angustifolia
- 2 drops of Lemon – Citrus limon
FURTHER YOUR KNOWLEGE
Essential Oils that Can Help with Focus and Concentration
(click on the essential oil to read a Fragrant Friday blog post that features that essential oil)
- Peppermint – Mentha x piperita
- Rosemary – Salvia rosmarinus
- Basil – Ocimum basilicum ct linalol
- Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus globulus
- Bay Laurel – Laurus nobilis
❤️ If you enjoy the podcast, feel free to show some love