Welcome to the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast!
In today’s episode, Liz shares how she is tweaking the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast to make it more manageable and sustainable for her, and invites her listeners to look at their own lives to see if what they are doing is sustainable. Liz also shares some of her top professional and personal goals for 2017.
Enjoy the podcast! It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and learn what is possible for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
Show Notes (Links and resources mentioned in this podcast episode)
- Aromatherapy Teacher Training – May 17-20, 2017
- Alliance of International Aromatherapists (AIA)
- National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA)
- Fragrant Friday
- SurveyMonkey.com a great website for creating a survey (free for up to 100 people)
- Aromatic Wisdom Institute Live Class Schedule 2017
- Pompeii Organics Twelve Oils Holiday Blend
- Recipe for Body Butter carrier