Welcome to the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast!
In today’s episode, we’ll first take a look at the importance of understanding botanical taxonomy and nomenclature (and what that even means). Then you’ll learn about five different species of Lavender plants and the essential oils produced by each one.
Enjoy the podcast! It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and learn what is possible for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
Show Notes (Links and resources mentioned in this podcast episode)
- Essential Oil Taxonomy and Nomenclature Part 1 blog post
- What is Taxonomy?
- The Lavender Way – Derek and Gill Lavender Distillers
- The Genus Lavandula book by Upson and Andrews
- How to Leave a Podcast Review in iTunes
- Podcast Listener Discount Code: NaturesGifts.com – use the code “wisdom” at checkout!
If you’d like me to answer an Aromatherapy or Essential Oil question in a podcast episode,
leave a comment below with your question or write to me:
email@example.com and put “Ask Liz” in the subject line!
Aromatic Wisdom Newsletter
Subscribe to get our latest content by email.