Welcome to Episode 5 of the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast!
In today’s episode, Liz shares how essential oils can support the health of your respiratory system. You will learn the specific therapeutic properties to look for in an essential oil that helps the respiratory system and what those properties actually mean in terms of how they help the body.
You will discover the best method of application for this body system as well as the best essential oils to support the health of your lungs, throat, and sinuses.
Enjoy the podcast! It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and learn what is possible when for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
Mentioned in Today’s Show
These Six Essential Oils:
- Spike Lavender – Lavendula latifolia
- Rosemary ct. 1,8 Cineole – Rosmarinus officinalis ct 1,8 cineole
- Eucalyptus Dives – Eucalyptus dives
- “Blue Gum” Eucalyptus – Eucalyptus globulus
- Rosalina – Melaleuca ericifolia
- Ravintsara – Cinnamomum camphora ct 1,8 cineole
- Laurel Leaf, aka Bay Leaf – Laurus nobilis
Smell My Life
My 7-year-old grandson, Bean, with his nasal inhaler at the dentist
Can’t Listen Right Now? Read the Transcript!