If you are a member of the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy (NAHA), then you’ve just received notice from newly-elected President, Jade Shutes, about the exciting new Aromatic and Herbal Plant Image Database! If you missed it or are not yet a member, you can read about it in the NAHA Blog.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy of boy (rubbing my hands together in anticipation)! As a visual junkie, I’m already thinking of a hundred ways I can use these gorgeous photographs. The possibilities for Pinterest alone are enough to send me into a creative frenzy!
- Add interest to your Facebook posts with plant images (Facebook places emphasis on images in its algorithm for what people see in their newsfeeds)
- Product labels look nice with plant pictures
- Create personalized inspirational graphics (make sure to add your business branding)
- Make a Pinterest board called “Aromatic Plants”
- Your website can always use aromatic plant images
- Design a simple calender for your aromatherapy customers and use 12 lovely plant images
- Facebook timeline background cover photo.
- Postcards with plant images to send to your mailing list
- Add an image to coupons for your business
- Find one picture you love in the database and do a blog post about that plant
- Add a photo to your business cards, brochures and other marketing material
- Get one image blown up and frame it for your wall
These suggestions are just what came to the top of my head. There are a hundred more ideas! Do you have some ideas to share? I’d love to hear them! Just leave a comment below.
To learn more about the database, please visit: Aromatic/Herbal Database