Welcome to the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast!
In today’s episode, you’ll learn the basics of an Essential Oil Chemical Family and the importance of getting even a basic grasp of the general characteristics of each of the ten chemical families. You will feel so empowered and your therapeutic blending skills will improve!
Enjoy the podcast! It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and what is possible for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
- How having even a little knowledge of EO chemistry can have a big impact on the safe and effective application of essential oils.
- What is an “essential oil chemical family” anyway?
- A cheat sheet for a quick view of chemical family properties + shelf life.
- How you can improve your blends therapeutic formulations if you choose your essential oils from a chemical family perspective.
- How essential oil safety is grounded in chemistry.
SHOW NOTES (Links and resources mentioned in this podcast episode)
- AWP 008: Why Every Aromatherapist Should Learn Essential Oil Chemistry
- Cheat Sheet: Ten Essential Oil Chemical Families and their General Characteristics
- A Glossary of Essential Oil Properties
Click here to leave a review and subscribe to the show!