Welcome to the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast!
Last September I spoke with Kristina Bauer and Angie Ehmke, Executive Producers of the groundbreaking project, Uncommon Scents Movie: An Aromatherapy Documentary. We chatted about the unfolding of this amazing venture which you can listen to in Aromatic Wisdom Podcast Episode 17.
Recently, we spoke again on a conference call in which they shared about the latest – and very important aspect of this project: Crowdfunding, i.e., raising funds to ensure that this aromatherapy documentary does, indeed, manifest. It was a great call and I learned a lot about all the terrific perks you can get when you contribute…even a little bit! Keep in mind, if they don’t meet their goal of 60,000 then all those perks go away – YIKES! Don’t let that happen. Open your wallet, your heart and your aromatic spirit and contribute today!
Enjoy the podcast! It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and learn what is possible for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
Show Notes (Links and Resources Mentioned in the Podcast Episode):
- AWP Podcast Episode 17
- Atlantic Institute of Aromatherapy blog post by Nyssa Hangar
- IndieGoGo Crowdfunding page
- UnCommonScentsMovie.com Website
- Uncommon Scents Movie on Facebook
- Uncommon Scents Movie on Twitter
Some exciting “new” news from the IndieGoGo page!
- There’s a NEW pitch video available on the IndieGoGo campaign page—this one does more to capture the awe and excitement that aromatherapy inspires in all of us. You’ll see some familiar faces and some new faces among the interviewees…. Give it a look and share the updated page with your friends. Be sure to tell people why making it happen for Uncommon Scents matters to you!
- New perks are added almost every day! Keep your eyes on this page to grab the best deals first.
- Some perks come with amazing deals on classes and resources that you won’t find elsewhere.
- The participants list continues to grow. New names have been added—and there are still more names to announce! See the most recent list of participants here.
If you haven’t had an opportunity to contribute yet, please, don’t put it off. We don’t want you to miss out on the incredible perks available—and the campaign could use the boost!
Every view, comment, and contribution on our campaign page boosts our GoGo factor—and raises our visibility across the IndieGoGo platform, increasing our chance for success!
And remember, this is an all-or-nothing campaign: if the $60K is not reached, none of the money goes to fund the film.