Welcome to the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast!
In this episode, Liz continues the conversation about skin safety when using essentials. In AWP Episode 036 you learned about Phototoxicity in Episode 37 you’ll learn what essential oil irritation looks like as well as Sensitization.
If you like to use essential oils undiluted directly from the bottle onto the skin, then you really need to hear this episode.
Enjoy the podcast! It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and learn what is possible for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
What You’ll Learn in Episode 37:
- What is essential oil irritation and how does it appear
- How to avoid skin irritation from essential oils
- What is essential oil sensitization
- The signs of chemical sensitization
- How to tell the difference between essential oil irritation and skin sensitization
- How to avoid sensitization
- Two stories of sensitization; my own and that of a well-known veteran Aromatherapist.
- How to Leave a Podcast Review
- Where to Leave a Review for the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast (thank you!)