Welcome to the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast!
In Episode 036, I cover an important topic for all users of essential oil that can make a huge impact when using them on your skin.
In this episode I talk about:
- How using certain oils followed by exposure to UV light can damage the skin.
- The difference between phototoxicity and photosensitivity
- The chemistry behind essential oil phototoxicity
- The signs of a phototoxic reaction (with real-life examples that I’ve witnessed)
- A list of essential oils that are phototoxic and those that are not
- Listen as I share the story of the Lime phototoxicity accident in the picture below
Enjoy the podcast! It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and learn what is possible for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
Click here to leave an iTunes review
Oh!!! It’s so good heard you again. Excellent podcast. Thank you always for sharing your knowledge. I was expecting a new podcast with all my heart 🌸🌹🌷
Hi Noella, thank you so much for your kind words. Keep watching for 037 – won’t be long now! Liz