If you prefer to read, the transcript is at the bottom of this page.
ABOUT TODAY’S EPISODE
In today’s show I share how my husband has suffered from chronic back pain for decades. Over the years I’ve tried many different essential oils and synergies to offer relief from his discomfort. Recently, I stumbled across a blend that I purchased for its aroma and decided to use it on his back. No, it didn’t permanently remove his pain, but it did give him hours of warmth and less pain.
I love sharing my 30+ years of aromatic experience and knowledge with you through my podcast. You’ll find personal stories, tutorials humor and inspiration in a warm and friendly manner. It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and that you’ll learn what is possible for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- The source of my husband’s back pain
- The blend I initially purchased for its aroma
- How I realize the therapeutic properties might help his pain
- The results of using the blend on his back
- The ingredients and their therapeutic properties of the blend
- No Smell My Life or Ask Liz this week because it’s our 20th wedding anniversary and we were on our way out the door!
RESOURCES and LINKS
- Blog Post: Would You Know if you had Essential Oil Sensitization?
- Podcast: AWP 037: Essential Oil Sensitization – Are You at Risk?
- If you’d like me to talk about a specific issue, essential oil or anything else, please ask and I’ll do my best to answer quickly. I may even read your question on the air (with your permission) Write to me here: AromaticWisdomInstitute.com/contact
Be Happy, Be Well
❤️ If you enjoy this podcast, feel free to Buy Liz a Coffee ❤️