ABOUT THIS EPISODE
In today’s podcast, Liz shares how using essential oils plus other natural remedies can help lift the emotional darkness of winter.
Enjoy the podcast; I hope it inspires you to explore what’s possible with essential oils and aromatherapy for your health and well-being!
Resources and Links
- READ: Dilution Chart blog post
- READ: Effects of Citrus Fragrance on Immune Function and Depressive States
- BUY: Light Therapy Lamp
5 Essential Oils for Winter Blues:
- Lavender – Lavandula angustifolia
- Clary Sage – Salvia sclarea
- Geranium – Pelargonium x asperum or Pelargonium graveolens
- Ylang Ylang – Cananga odorata forma genuina
- Siberian Fir – Abies Siberica
Enjoy the podcast! It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and learning what is possible for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
What aromatics do you use to lift your mood
and get you moving in winter?