Welcome to the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast!
In today’s episode, Liz shares how using essential oils and other natural remedies can help lift the emotional darkness of winter.
5 Recommended Essential Oils for depression and irritability of the winter blues:
- Lavender – Lavandula angustifolia or Lavandula latifolia
- Clary Sage – Salvia sclarea
- Geranium – Pelargonium x asperum or Pelargonium graveolens
- Ylang Ylang – Cananga odorata forma genuina
- Siberian Fir – Abies Siberica
Enjoy the podcast! It is my sincere hope that you will feel inspired to explore essential oils deeper after listening and learn what is possible for your health and well-being when you include aromatherapy into your life.
Show Notes (Links and resources mentioned in this podcast episode)
- Dilution Chart blog post
- Effects of Citrus Fragrance on Immune Function and Depressive States
- Light Therapy products and books from AWI Amazon Store
What aromatics do you use to lift your mood
and get you moving in winter?