If you prefer to read, the transcript is at the bottom of this page
ABOUT TODAY’S EPISODE
Rose Hydrosol is by far one of the most popular aromatic waters on the market, and with good reason. It smells AHH-mazing and has so many incredible benefits, especially for the skin. In this episode of the Aromatic Wisdom Podcast, Liz talks about her love of this aromatic water and how easy it is to incorporate into every area of your life.
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- What is Rose Hydrosol
- What method is used to create Rose Hydrosol?
- What is the correct term; Hydrosol or Hydrolat?
- 5 Ways to Use Rose Hydrosol
- Question to ask your supplier to determine if you’re getting a true hydrosol of good quality
RESOURCES and LINKS
- Hydrosols for Health: A step-by-step guide to understanding and using healing waters called hydrosols
- Deep Dive with Liz: Rose Essential Oil
- If you’d like me to talk about a specific hydrosol on this podcast, email me and let me know which one: firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for listening, and until next time…
FURTHER YOUR KNOWLEDGE
If you’d like to learn more about hydrosols and how to use them, check out my comprehensive step-by-step training:
Hydrosols for Health: Explore the Benefits and Uses of Aromatic Waters