There are currently no in-class
Aromatherapy Certification Program
The Aromatic Wisdom Institute Aromatherapy Certification Program
is an entry-level, in-depth class.
No previous Aromatherapy training is required.
Total Hours: 235
Instructor: Liz Fulcher
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Aromatic Wisdom Institute, Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Payment Plan: $400 non-refundable deposit + 3 Monthly Payments of $700 each, totaling $2,500.00
Topics Covered in this Program:
- 47 Essential Oils and their Properties
- Essential Oil Chemistry
- Botany (taxonomy – Latin names)
- Methods of Extraction
- Quality of Oils
- Blending Techniques
- Anatomy and Physiology
- Carrier Oils
- Methods of Application (skin, inhalation)
- How to Determine Good Essential Oil Suppliers
- Hydrosol Use
- Aromatherapy and Pregnancy
- How to Price your Products to Sell
- How to Respond to Difficult Questions
- Consultation Skills
- Business Skills
- Your Career Path
- Case Studies
Just a Few of the MANY Products You will Make in Class:
- Bath Salts
- Nasal Inhalers
- Body Butters
- Pain and Inflammation Blends
- Salt and Sugar Scrubs
- Hydrosol Sprays
- Travel Kits
- First Aid Kits
What Can You Do as a Certified Aromatherapist?
- Create your own products line to sell
- Integrate essential oils and aromatherapy into an existing massage or other practice
- Teach Aromatherapy at a massage school
- Use essential oils in a Spa or Skin Care Center
- Write articles and blog posts about essential oils
- Open an Aromatherapy consultation practice and sell your blends to clients
What’s Inside Your Manual?
Your ACP Manual will be the Guidebook you rely on for all your essential oil information, long after you have graduated!
- Data Sheets for over 60 oils plus GC/MS report for each essential oil
- Information on Carrier Oils, Butters and Hydrosols
- Blending Dilutions and Formulations
- A Broad Chapter on Aromatherapy and Pregnancy
- Business Considerations such as How to Design a Treatment, Consultation Skills, Pricing your Products
- Chemistry for the Most Important Essential Oil Families
- Basics of Botany
- The Routes of Essential Oil Absorption
- In-Depth Safety Data including Drug Interactions
- History of Aromatherapy
Educational Prerequisite: None. This is an entry-level class. This Aromatherapy Certification Program is designed to prepare students to become qualified professionals in the therapeutic uses of essential oils. Note: In order to receive the Aromatic Wisdom Institute certification, students much complete all elements of the ACP, the Anatomy and Physiology class which is included in the ACP tuition. If you have previous training in Anatomy and Physiology, you may take the multiple choice final exam for your credit.