Aromatherapy Certification Program
Become Professionally Qualified in Just 3 Months!
Aromatherapy Certification Program, Spring 2015
Week #1 March 25-29
Week #2 April 22-26
Week #3 May 20-24
This Aromatherapy Certification Program is an entry-level, in-depth class. No previous Aromatherapy training is required. Selinsgrove, PA 235 hours | Cost: $2,250
Instructor: Liz Fulcher
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Aromatic Wisdom Institute, 1372 Susquehanna Trail, Courtyard Offices Suite 310, Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Tuition: $2,250, Payment Plan available. $375 non-refundable deposit is required.
Payment Plan: If you need a payment plan for the balance of the tuition, we are happy to work with you.
ACP Spring 2015 – DEPOSIT – Easy Payment Plan $375.
ACP Spring 2015 – FULL TUITION $2,250.00
About the Program
Liz’s Fulcher’s Aromatherapy Certification Program (ACP) is a challenging and highly rewarding hands-on course that will more-than prepare participants to become professionally qualified in the therapeutic use of essential oils. Students learn to work confidently with over 60 essential oils and hydrosols.
Students will create and take home over $800 worth of aromatic products! You’ll also receive a 300-page manual packed with information as well as an extensive resource list of where to buy everything to make your products at home. All AWI students received discounts on essential oils.
About the Teacher
Liz’s Fulcher has been working with essential oils since 1991 when her son was given an aromatherapy massage at birth in Rome, Italy. Liz brings warmth, passion, humor, and creative ways of teaching to all of her programs. In her experience, the most effective learning happens when the student is having fun. Even the chemistry lessons are lively! Every person to step into Liz’s classroom is honored and shown their own special gifts, and unique value.
Topics Covered in this Program:
- Essential Oil Properties
- Carrier Oils
- Methods of Application
- Blending Techniques
- Business Skills and How to Conduct an Aromatherapy Consultation
- Your Career Path
- How to Determine Oil Quality
- All about Diffusers
- Methods of Extraction
- How to Use Hydrosols
- romatherapy and Pregnancy
- How to Price your Products to Sell
- How to Conduct a Case Study
- Essential oil inhalers
- Bath Salts
- Body Butters
- Pain and Inflammation Blends
- Salt and Sugar Scrubs
- Hydrosol Sprays
- Travel Kits
- First Aid Kits
What Can You Do as a Certified Aromatherapist?
- Create your own products line to sell
- Integrate essential oils and aromatherapy into an existing massage or other practice
- Teach Aromatherapy at a massage school
- Use essential oils in a Spa or Skin Care Center
- Write articles and blog posts about essential oils
- Open an Aromatherapy consultation practice and sell your blends to clients
Your ACP Manual will be the Guidebook you rely on for all your essential oil information, long after you have graduated! What’s Inside Your Manual?
- Data Sheets for over 60 oils plus GC/MS report for each essential oil
- Information on Carrier Oils, Butters and Hydrosols
- Blending dilutions and formulations
- A Broad chapter on Aromatherapy and Pregnancy
- Business Considerations such as How to Design a Treatment, Consultation Skills, Pricing your Products
- Chemistry for the Most Important Essential Oil Families
- Basics of Botany
- The Routes of Essential Oil Absorption
- In-depth Safety Data including Drug Interactions
- History of Aromatherapy
Educational Prerequisite: None. This is an entry-level class. This Aromatherapy Certification Program is designed to prepare students to become qualified professionals in the therapeutic uses of essential oils. Note: In order to receive the Aromatic Wisdom Institute certification, students much complete all elements of the ACP, the Anatomy and Physiology class which is included in the ACP tuition. If you have previous training in Anatomy and Physiology, you may take the multiple choice final exam for your credit.
This Aromatherapy Certification Program has been approved by the National Association for Holistic Aromatherapy