Fall 2013 Class Dates2013 Fall Dates
Sept 11-15, October 9-13, Nov 6-10, 2013
Selinsgrove, PA 235 hours | Cost: $2,100
Instructor: Liz Fulcher
This Aromatherapy Certification Program is an entry-level, in-depth class.
No previous Aromatherapy training is required.
Time: 9:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m.
Location: Aromatic Wisdom Institute, 1372 Susquehanna Trail, Courtyard Offices Suite 310, Selinsgrove, PA 17870
Tuition: $2100, Payment Plan available. $350 non-refundable deposit is required.
Payment Plan: If you need a payment plan for the balance of the tuition, we are happy to work with you.
Liz’s Fulcher’s Aromatherapy Certification Program (ACP) is a challenging and highly rewarding 15 day hands-on course that will more-than prepare participants to become professionally qualified in the therapeutic use of essential oils. Students learn to work confidently with over 60 essential oils and hydrosols.
Students will create and take home over $700 worth of aromatic products! You’ll also receive a 300-page manual packed with information as well as an extensive resource list of where to buy everything to make your products at home. All AWI students received discounts on essential oils.
Topics Covered in this Program:
- Essential Oil Properties
- Carrier Oils
- Methods of Application
- Blending Techniques
- Business Skills and How to Conduct an Aromatherapy Consultation
- Your Career Path
- How to Determine Oil Quality
- All about Diffusers
- Methods of Extraction
- How to Use Hydrosols
- Aromatherapy and Pregnancy
- How to Price your Products to Sell
- How to Conduct a Case Study
Just a Few of the Products You will Make in Class:
- Essential oil inhalers
- Bath Salts
- Body Butters
- Pain and Inflammation Blends
- Salt and Sugar Scrubs
- Hydrosol Sprays
- Travel Kits
- First Aid Kits
What Can You Do as a Certified Aromatherapist? A LOT!
- Create your own products line to sell
- Integrate essential oils and aromatherapy into an existing massage or other practice\
- Teach Aromatherapy at a massage school
- Use essential oils in a Spa or Skin Care Center
- Write articles and blog posts about essential oils
- Open an Aromatherapy consultation practice and sell your blends to clients
Your ACP Manual will be THE Guidebook you rely on for all your essential oil information, long after you have graduated!
- Data Sheets for over 60 oils plus GC/MS report for each essential oil
- Information on Carrier Oils, Butters and Hydrosols
- Blending dilutions and formulations
- A Broad chapter on Aromatherapy and Pregnancy
- Business Considerations such as How to Design a Treatment, Consultation Skills, Pricing your Products
- Chemistry for the Most Important Essential Oil Families
- Basics of Botany
- The Routes of Essential Oil Absorption
- In-depth Safety Data including Drug Interactions
- History of Aromatherapy
Educational Prerequisite: None. This is an entry-level class. This Aromatherapy Certification Program is designed to prepare students to become qualified professionals in the therapeutic uses of essential oils.
Fall 2013 (Full Payment - $2100.00)
Fall 2013 (Deposit $350 with Payment Plan)
Note: In order to receive the Aromatic Wisdom Institute certification, students much complete all elements of the ACP, the Anatomy and Physiology class which is included in the ACP tuition. If you have previous training in Anatomy and Physiology, you may take the multiple choice final exam for your credit.