Episode 3 is another “Learn with Liz” session in which Liz teaches you about the cornerstone of aromatherapy – essential oils.
Three salient points were covered:
1. What is an essential oil?
2. Why do we use essential oils?
3. Liz shares a list of the 10 best essential oils to get you started in aromatherapy.
Smell My Life:
In today’s Smell My Life segment, Liz shares the story of spending the weekend at a friend’s house and a spontaneous Siberian Fir moment.
Links Mentioned in the Show:
- Managing Holiday Stress with Essential Oils and Affirmations blog post
- American Botanical Council Article with Photographs of Essential Oil glands from the book“Secretory Structures Of Aromatic And Medicinal Plants: A Review And Atlas Of Micrographs” by Katerina Svoboda and Tomas Svoboda
Where to find detailed information about each essential oil in the top ten list
- Tea Tree
- Sweet Orange
- Roman Chamomile